09 Clintwood:
Aug. 21 Honaker (Benefit Game)
Aug. 28 Coeburn
Sept. 4 @ Haysi
Sept. 11 Happy Valley
Sept. 25 @ Lebanon
Oct. 2 Powell Valley
Oct. 9 @ Shelby Valley
Oct. 16 @ Appalachia
Oct. 23 J.J. Kelly
Oct. 30 @ J.I. Burton
Nov. 6 Pound
Printable View
09 Clintwood:
Aug. 21 Honaker (Benefit Game)
Aug. 28 Coeburn
Sept. 4 @ Haysi
Sept. 11 Happy Valley
Sept. 25 @ Lebanon
Oct. 2 Powell Valley
Oct. 9 @ Shelby Valley
Oct. 16 @ Appalachia
Oct. 23 J.J. Kelly
Oct. 30 @ J.I. Burton
Nov. 6 Pound
Clintwood is playing 3 "Valley" schools?
I noticed that as well. I like the Happy Valley pick up for them. Theirs was the first bermuda field I ever played on in HS. They have some old school bleachers on the visitors side if I remember correctly. Cinder blocked up with wooden boards for the seats. Not a bad place though, and easy to get to.
Appalachia's up too...
Schedule
Except 2 years ago when they played them the week before the playoffs. :)
Staph exceptions not counting.
Just had to rib you.
anyone got a pv schedule?
Biggin, Kelly's seniors night with Powell Valley is because its our last home game of the season....duhhhhhh